Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ahhh!

So... you'd think that I'd be all over updating the blog for Anna's first Christmas... Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time keeping up! I promise I'll get better! Anna had a wonderful holiday. She spent time with the Goodiers on Christmas Eve and and Christmas morning, and the Pastorek's on Christmas Day. She racked up on presents and got to spend a lot of time with all of her cousins! I don't have all of the pictures from her holiday excitement but I posted a few of the ones I had handy.

As far as her New Year, she didn't make it to midnight :-( But she DID get to spend time with her Auntie M and Uncle Frog on New Year's Day... we had a lot of fun visiting with them!

Anna's also doing well developmentally. She rolled over from her back to front on Dec 30th (not much since then)... she's also transferring toys from one hand to another (and also to her feet... she takes after her mamma!). She's also laughing out loud a lot more. We have her next doctors appointment this week (shots!) so I'll let you know how much she's grown!

Hope all is well with everyone! Be sure to let us know how you are all doing!
We love you all!! Enjoy the pics!


Our first Christmas!






Lots of presents to open!



Just being cute!



Posing for the Christmas card



Christmas gift from Santa (he delivered it early!)



Playing in Jack's jumparoo

1 comment:

mymonkeysmycircus said...

I cannot believe how much she's grown! The next few months are going to be so much fun as she turns into a real little baby instead of just an infant! We loved her in you Christmas card! Anyway, it looks like all is going well there with you. We'll see you in June!